Sunday, June 3, 2007

Tulips

This is one of the warm-up cards I made before I left on vacation. Very simple and quick. I used the Studio G Clear Stamp set that I got from Julee at Poetic Artistry. I just LOVE that stamp set. It's very versatile. I colored in the tulips with Prismacolor markers. All of the paper was out of my scrap bin. This card probably took about 5 minutes to create. So, if you're pressed for time, try one of these cute little 3x3 cards! Thanks for visiting! Hope you're having a wonderful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps: Studio G Clear stamp set; Paper- Magnolia, White from Papertrey Ink, DCWV Turquoise and Red; Ink- Palette in Noir; Accessories- May Arts ribbon, Prismacolor markers.


7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

That is a great set, I have the same set, have you noticed that the l in Litt"l"e is missing

Rose Ann said...

Your warm-up card is very cute! Love the ribbon, and paper you've chosen!

Sherrie said...

how effective for a cute little card! Love the color theme.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable. Such a great layout and I love the colors.

Jill said...

Very cute! Glad you are having fun on your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, I don't check for a day or two and you have 4 or 5 warm up cards listed.
Gorgeous!!! Glad you are back!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Totally daring! :)
~Ang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails