Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Summer Celery

This is for today's Color Challenge on Splitcoast, Summer Celery. . .to use Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, and Old Olive. I really like this color combination! It kind of makes me feel in a summer mood! I HAD to use some of my new Stampendous Bees that I got from Eclectic Paperie when they had their Coterie. I received 3 new bee stamps, 3 new Changito stamps and 2 sentiments in a fun clear paint can! This is the first chance I've had to ink one up!

Hope your Monday started off better than mine did! I think it's going to be better now, but boy did I get up on the wrong side of the bed today! :) I think most of it was from lack of sleep! :) Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Bee Buddies, Crazy About You (Stampendous); Paper- olive, Certainly Celery, Summer Sun, Whisper White (Stampin' Up); Ink- Palette in Noir, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery, Old Olive; Accessories- Crop-a-dile, brads (Making Memories), ticket corner punch, paper piercer, blender pen, stitched ribbon (Darice).

21 comments:

DeniseLynn said...

Oh such a cute and cheery card on such a gray day (well it is here in Michigan that's for sure). Hang in there ... being a mommy is so hard sometimes. Hy heart goes out to you today.

Heather said...

Cute card- I love that color combo with the bugs. I admire that you can get any stamping done with your mommy duties!

Donna Baker said...

ooh - this is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I love it!!

Alhambra Club said...

OOh, what great colors, love these little guys, your card is wonderful.

Shannan Teubner said...

I know what you mean, I had one of those days on Saturday. It will get better, I promise!! Build a tent in the girls room with a sheet and it will keep them busy for hours!!
Love this card...I gotta get those bees.

Janine said...

Fabulous card. Dont you just love those bees!!!!

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

super adorable! love the bees!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! Love those bees! The dry embossing and paper piercing really adds to your card...super!

Jenn in GA said...

this really made me smile, and i hope you have had a better tuesday than monday was. lack of sleep tends to make me cranky too...

Jami Speidel said...

Cute card! The color combo reminds me of summer too! Oh how I miss those warm summer days! :) Hope the rest of your week goes better! HUGS!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Adorable card.....Makes me feel like spring is coming!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute - those colors are super together! Hope your day ended better!! :)

Nancy Riley said...

ADORABLE card, Charmaine! So bright and cheerful !!!

Michele Kovack said...

ooooh it does remind me of summer! We could use it right now after the 5 inches of snow we got last night!

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh wow, this is so CUTE!!! What a ray of sunshine on an otherwise cold and snowy day!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awww... love these cute little buggers! Adorable, Charmaine!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Adorable. Your shading is magnificent. These bees look like they're glowing! :)

Diane said...

Aaaahhhh sweet!!!Love those colors together!!!TFS!

Jules said...

What a sweet card! I love these colors together! Nice work! :) Julie

Rose Ann said...

The bees are here...and they are darling!! Love the colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails