Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Mail!

I've received some happy mail lately that I'd love to share with you! This first card is from Tammy Fite at Stamp With Tammy. I just LOVE the colors and papers she used and the dry embossing really works well with that flower! So pretty! Thank you, Tammy, for taking the time to make my day!


The second cards is from Joni Stringfield. She is the illustrator for the Paper Pretties stamps! Isn't this card wonderful? So simple but beautiful. Thank you, Joni for thinking of me! I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

Gorgeous cards! Wow!

Deborah said...

Great happy mail Charmaine! You are blessed! Take care and hugs to the bugs! Deb

Lorie said...

Happy day is right! Those are beautiful cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails