Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Prettie Wednesday

Two weeks ago, I challenged the Prettie Girls to create a card using only ONE type of embellishment. You could use as many of that one type as you wanted, but ONLY one type. I kept wanting to add ribbon to this card, but I couldn't because I already added the Dew Drops. This challenge was harder than I thought! :) I can't wait to see what the other girls came up with! This card is on its way to Danielle. Hope she likes it!

How would you like to be Paper Pretties Cutie Pie? All you have to do is make a card using your Paper Pretties stamps and send it to Christie at christie@paperpretties.net, and she will choose a winner from the entries. Besides getting to call yourself a Cutie Pie, you will also get all the stamps from this release (coming up on August 1st) for free! You have until July 31st at 8pmCST to get your entries in! Best of luck!

Also, the deadline to sign up for the Stamp of the Month Club and get Howdy Girlfriend NOW is on July 31st at midnight! Mark next Friday, August 1st on your calendar for our next Prettie Pajama Party! Hope you'll join us! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Soak Up the Sun (Paper Pretties); Paper- Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery (SU), white (Georgia-Pacific); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Accessories- Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest)

13 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute card Charlie...LOVE the dew drops, and the orangey background...looks like a tropical sunset!

Kimberly Crawford said...

wowee! beautiful! love how the tree is hanging out of the rectangle! plus the pink background is a fantastic touch!!! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!!! So nice!

Alex said...

Oooh, I love this - makes me want to head out on vacation to somewhere tropical!! Love the dewdrops! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

Cool shading around the tree. And that's a great shape for the sentiment.

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Charmaine! LOVE the dew drops as your embellie, and the colors and layout are wonderful!!!

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your beautiful palm tree, Charmaine!! I am so behind in my blurfing....but I've looked at your recent uploads, and they're beautiful!!! Congrats on your Honorable Mention at PTI too!! I LOVE that project, girl!!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I love this card Charmaine! It's simplicity is perfect! I don't think it even needs ribbon! :D You did such a fantastic job!

((hugs))

Tosha Leyendekker said...

WOW!! Love the coral bg to that lovely palm. Love the green dew drops too!! Awesome!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fantastic Charmaine!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

It was a fun challenge and I LOVE your card!! :)

Barbara Schram said...

Love the colors...of course green being my favorite! The dew drops are the perfect embellishment for this card and design! Just wonderful, Charmaine!

Donna Baker said...

this was a great 'challenge' everyone wanted to use more than one embellishment! I love your Palm Tree card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails