Friday, December 18, 2009

Housewarming Gift

This past weekend, we had a housewarming party to go to and needed some special packaging! I thought the Home Made template from Papertrey Ink would be PERFECT! I decided to use the bricks that come in the Home Made stamp set. . .I LOVE how they turned out on the house! I filled the house with gourmet tea bags and a bottle of liquor to "enhance" the flavor of the teas! :) I needed a card to go with it and I just LOVED Nichole's card in THIS POST that she made with this set, so I just made a simplified, earthier version to go with the house.



Needless to say, the recipients LOVED the gift and couldn't believe I made the house! We won't tell them how easy it was, will we? LOL Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Home Made (PTI); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- Soft Suede (SU), Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel (PTI); Accessories- Choc. Chip ribbon (SU), Ivy punch, branch punch (Martha Stewart), brad (Making Memories), button (PTI)

6 comments:

Danni said...

How fabulous!! Awesome job!

Karen Motz said...

This house is STUNNING!! Love the simplicity of the card too!

Jennifer Holmes said...

Charmaine, this turned out great! I haven't had a chance to use this template, but I'm certainly very inspired now. I need to order the coordinating stamp set, too. So many ideas, so little time!

Anonymous said...

OMG Charlie, you rock...I think I should move just to get this!

Kim said...

This is so adorable! What a great gift!

Sara said...

WOW! This is stunning. I think this is the nicest use of this template that I have seen. I am inspired to get it for myself now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails