Friday, March 19, 2010

Viva la Kitty

Today I have a card for you using the latest Viva la Verve Challenge. This is for Week 4 and I used the adorable Hello Kitty inspiration photo for my card. The set is Easter Joy, one of the newest releases from Verve. I also used the Bountiful Backgrounds set for the polka dots. You can't really tell in the picture, but the centers of the flowers are colored with a Red Spica Glitter pen. I had to get that "touch of red" from Hello Kitty's bow in there! LOL Hope you'll play along with the challenge. . .they are a lot of fun and you can win some Verve goodness!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful Friday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Easter Joy, Bountiful Backgrounds (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Versamark; Paper- Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette (SU); Accessories- white embossing powder, black brads (Making Memories), ribbon (Darice), Red Spica Glitter pen; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Charmaine! These colors are so Hello Kitty ~ love it!!

Rose Ann said...

It's a gorgeous inspiration card, Charmaine!! I love all of your special touches!!

Dana said...

Charmaine this card rocks! I just love everythign about it! You are so good at LO and design, sometimes it amazes me!

Beate said...

I love the layout! Awesome card.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails