Friday, March 5, 2010

Enjoy Today

Today I have a card to share with you for the latest Viva la Verve Challenge. I flipped the sketch on its side and used all three inspiration photos for my color combo. I just LOVED the clean, retro kitchens! I used the Enjoy Today Plain Jane that is being released by Verve TONIGHT! All of the Spring Fling release festivities (challenges and sneak peeks) start on the Verve Blog today at 1pm ending in the release and Spring Fling Blog Hop at 10pm Eastern! Hope you'll join us for the fun!



For my card, I used the Swirls Cuttlebug folder on the black cardstock. I added some brads and faux stitching as well as some Stardust Stickles on the sun in the image. The strip of cardstock is gray, but you can't really tell from the photo. . .or can you? The shade difference is so subtle. I wish I had a lighter gray! Thanks for stopping by today! There's a lot going on today! I'll be back in about an hour with the Taylored Expressions release! Hope you'll stop back! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Enjoy Today Plain Jane (Verve Stamps); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- True Black, Smokey Shadow (PTI), Kiwi Kiss (SU); Accessories- Copic markers, Stardust Stickles, brads (Making Memories), Swirls Cuttlebug folder (Provocraft), paper piercer; Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

3 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Great use of a very cool inspiration piece. And what a great new stamp from Verve, something different.

Unknown said...

very clean and pretty! Great inspirational pics!

Evelyn said...

A nice easy, clear cut card but elegant as well. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails