Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ghoulish Greetings

Today's card uses the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #129.  I used one of the very first Taylored Expressions sets, Frightful Night.  This is still a favorite set of mine.  In fact, I used this set two years ago for one of my all-time favorite projects.  Do you remember my Ghoulish Globe?  It's definitely a fun set!  I paired up the set with the Fright Night Project Pantry. I colored the image using Copic markers and added some faux stitching around the card. 
I cut the focal image out using Plain Circle Nestabilities and matted it onto a Big Scallop Circle die cut piece.  The sentiment was die cut using the Double Ended Tags die.  For a finishing touch, I added Stardust Stickles to the cloud and the windows to give them a sparkly glow!     
If you have a chance, come play along in the sketch challenge!  We'd love to see your creations!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Frightful Night (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Fright Night Project Pantry (TE); Accessories- Plain Circle and Big Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Double Ended Tag dies (Spellbinders), Copic markers, ribbon, brads from Project Pantry (TE);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely cute!! Love it!!

Renee said...

Very very cute! Awesome card and love the cloud!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a cute Halloween card! Love that house image and great coloring... nice job with the sketch! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails