Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To You!

Today I have a card for you using Fall To Layout #106 from the Clean & Simple Stamping Blog.  I used the Make a Wish set and Make a Wish Project Pantry from Taylored Expressions.  I thought the busy patterned paper would be perfect for this layout.  I stamped the balloons and then die cut them using the Make a Wish Balloon Dies.  I added some faux stitching and used my Scor-Bug to create the "embossed stitching" across the top of the card. 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Make a Wish (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black, Ladybug Red (Memento); Paper- Make a Wish Project Pantry (TE); Accessories- Make a Wish Balloon Dies, Baker's Twine (TE), Chocolate Chip marker, paper piercer;  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails