Monday, April 18, 2011

Verve Release After Party

Today on the Verve Blog, there is an "After Party" post with all of the Diva's favorites from this release.  You can also find any sale information!  One of my favorite cards uses just a simple sentiment from the Happy Phrases set.  I paired it with a Prima Butterfly and some Stella Rose - Gertie paper from My Mind's Eye. 

I also used the a past Mojo Monday sketch for my card. So, head on over to the Verve Blog to see the Diva favorites.  Right now through the end of April, you can save 15% when you purchase the April 2011 Stamp Collection!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Charmaine, this is SO lovely! The colors just sing together and that butterfly is the bomb!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails