Monday, May 23, 2011

Forever In My Heart


I was able to play along with this past week's Make It Monday Challenge at Papertrey Ink, Make Your Own Spray Mists.  I haven't used spray mists in a while, so this was fun.  I decided to use the Wonderful Words Dies and coordinating stamp set, Wonderful Words Additions

I started by die cutting a heart with my Plain Heart Nestabilities out of scrap paper and using it as a mask for my card front.  Then I sprayed my Sweet Blush Spray Mist onto the card.  After it dried, I die cut the word "forever" and placed it curved over the heart and stamped "in my heart" along the bottom of the heart.  The bottom of the focal piece was die cut using the Edger's #3 Collection.  I finished the card with some Swiss Dots Sweet Blush ribbon, Rustic Cream Button Twine and a button.  You can find the rest of the entries for this week's challenge here.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

Beate said...

That is so sweet. LOVE the card. Love the colors and the layout.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails