Monday, May 9, 2011

How Beautiful

Today's card is simple, but colorful and it makes me happy.  It uses the Beautiful Kindness set from Verve.  I find myself using this set a lot.  It makes nice, quick thank you cards or even gift sets.  I paired it with the Stella Rose - Gertie Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I just LOVE this paper! 

I stamped the butterfly onto the yellow cardstock with Versamark and embossed it using a yellow, shimmery embossing powder.  Then I cut the butterfly out.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut it using the Classy Label Die.  Finally, I added a pearl brad and some ribbon to finish the card.  Hope this bright, happy card makes you smile today!  Thanks for stopping by!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Beautiful Kindness (Verve Stamps); Ink- Burnt Umber (Palette); Paper- Stella Rose-Gertie Collection (My Mind's Eye), Bazzill;  Accessories- Classy Label Die (Verve Stamps), pearl brad, ribbon (Darice);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

3 comments:

Danni said...

So beautiful indeed! Gorgeous card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty!!

Beate said...

GORGEOUS card, Charmaine! I love the paper you used.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails