Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Arwen!!

Today, my little girl is 5!!  How did this happen so fast?  She's catching right up to her older sister!  We are having "the big" party for her this coming weekend.  She wanted a swim party with a mermaid theme, so here is the invitation I came up with for her party. 


I used the Mermaid Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I just ADORE this image.  I've had it forever and this is the first time it has seen ink!  I just love it, though, so it will see more ink soon!  :)  I created the waves with the Wave Border Die from Taylored Expressions.  The "party" sentiment and invitation information on the inside was stamped using a Studio G Clear Stamp set I bought at Michael's long ago. 

Happy, happy birthday, Arwen!  We love you SO MUCH and can't believe how big you're getting!  We hope your birthday is an awesome day filled with fun and all things that celebrate how special you are!  We love you bunches and bunches and more bunches, Sweet Pea!!

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute....both your girl and the invites!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails