Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You Rule the Roost

Today's card uses Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #140.  I used the Green Acres set for my card along with papers from the Stella and Rose - Gertie Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I started by punching out five circles to make sure they would fit across the card.  Then I stamped the little chicks on the circles and colored them with Copic markers.  I stamped the rooster on a scrap piece of cardstock, colored him in and cut him out.  He is mounted with foam tape onto the last circle. 

The sentiment was stamped and then die cut using the It's a Banner Day 3 Die.  I also used the outline stamp from the It's a Banner Day 3 set.  Come and play along with the sketch challenge!  It's a lot of fun and you could win a gift certificate to the TE store!!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the chicks. Such a cute idea!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails