Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Create in Me a Pure Heart


Have you ever looked through your stamp stash and ended up just shaking your head at all of the sets that you haven't used in ages?  Sadly, I do that a lot!  Today I have a card for you using one of those "long lost" sets!  This card uses the Rest & Renewal set from Taylored Expressions.  I paired it with some pretty papers from the DIY Shop Collection from Crate Paper. 

I stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock and embossed in white.  The sentiment panel was die cut using the Label Stacklets 1.  I dressed up the sentiment panel a bit by adding some die cut leaves with the Mini Leaves Die Set.  I added flowers to those leaves using the Flower Box Sprigs & Flowers Dies.  The centers of the flowers were added with a gold pearl pen.  To finish the card, I added the Heart Border and some Twill Tape.

Thanks for stopping by today!!  I hope you're having a wonderful day!!

SUPPLIES USED:  


  

     
   

   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails