Friday, July 26, 2013

Mojo Every Little Thing


I can't believe how quickly this summer is flying by.  My husband and I got to sneak away for a long weekend and it feels like a time warp since getting back.  I just can't seem to get back on track with my normal routine.  Stamping has been the hardest thing to get back to just because they normal house duties have to take precedence.  :( 

I was able to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Challenge.  The sketch this week was nice and simple and came together quickly for me.  I used papers from The Pier Collection from Crate Paper.  I love how soft the colors are in this collection.  They make me happy.  I used a sentiment from Let It Be from Verve as well as the flower image.  The ribbon is from the Spring Fling Collection and I thought it went well with this paper collection. I used the Banner Bundle Set for the little tab under the ribbon. 

If you're looking for a starting point for your card, come play along with the Mojo Monday Challenge!!

SUPPLIES USED: 


  

     
   

   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails