Sunday, July 7, 2013

VLV Hey Sunshine



Boy, this week has been a whirlwind!!  Between the 4th of July and my birthday, we've been busy running and running.  It's all good though.  More time spent with family and friends is what I LOVE about summer.  :)

On Friday, a new Viva la Verve Sketch went up in the Verve Forums and I'm hosting!!  It's a pretty clean and simple sketch, so I hope you'll be able to play along!!  I used one of my favorite Plain Janes that I haven't used in a while. . .the Sunshine Plain Jane.  The flower was created by stacking 3 different sized flowers from Hope Blooms.  The flowers were die cut using the Floral Circles Die Set.   I added some leaves with the stamp from Bloom and Grow and the coordinating Elegant Leaves Die.  The papers are from the Down By the Shore Collection from Fancy Pants. 

I can't wait to see what you create if you play along!!!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sunday!!
SUPPLIES USED:  








1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this sketch and card! It's such a hectic time of year, but hope to be able to play along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails