Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Taylored Expressions September Sneak Peeks: Door to Door and Scribble Flowers


Hi there!  Welcome back for more sneak peeks of the September Release at Taylored Expressions!  Tomorrow is the big day!  You can purchase all that you've been seeing these past couple of days tomorrow at 8am Pacific!!  I have two more peeks to share with you today!  The first uses the NEW Door To Door and Door To Door Accessories!!

Door To Door is a fun die set that comes with the pieces to create a door, complete with the beveled panels!  Door To Door Accessories coordinates perfectly by adding some decor to the door!  For my card, I started with the Brick Embossing Folder to create the "house".  The door was made using some Cherry Pop cardstock.  The wreath is one of the dies in the Door To Door Accessories.  I die cut it three times out of three different colors to give it both fullness and a Fall look.  The topiary is another die from the Door To Door Accessories.  I added a turkey using the NEW Little Bits - Turkey as well as some scattered leaves with the NEW Little Bits - Leaves.  The sentiment is from the NEW If Turkeys Could Talk set.

The second project I have today uses the NEW Scribble Flowers.  Scribble Flowers are ADORABLE!!  I just love the bits and pieces in this die set that you can make different types of flowers by putting the pieces together.  I created a little box using the Sack It To You Die.

I die cut the flowers using Lemon Meringue, Candy Corn, Cookie Monster, Salt Water Taffy, Lollipop, Strawberry Milkshake and the NEW Pink Champagne cardstock.  I used the Grass Border Die to finish the scene. The sentiment is from the NEW C'mon Get Happy set and was stamped and embossed in white on Oreo cardstock.



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.

I hope you've enjoyed the sneak peeks today and that you'll stop back again tomorrow!  Have a wonderful day!

SUPPLIES USED:








2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute projects, Charmaine...the Thanksgiving scene with the turkey at the front door is adorable and I love the sweet little Scribble Flowers on the Sack It!!!!

Eileen L. said...

Such cute cards with the fun new dies, love them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails