Friday, September 11, 2015

VLV Harvest Blessings


Hi there!  It's Friday and time for another Viva la Verve!!  This week I'm hosting, so I hope you'll hop on over and play along!  I used the Harvest Blessings set for my card.  The papers I found in my scrap stash and they looked very "Fall" to me.

I stamped the leaves on the focal piece as well as the sentiment and then sponged the whole piece.  I also stamped two leaves on colored cardstock and cut them out.  I rubbed the edges with Versamark and then poured Gold embossing folder on them.  It gave them that "gold-dipped" look, which has become one of my new favorite things!  I added some sequins as well as some glass glitter on the card for some sparkle.

Please come play along!  It's always fun and you could win some Verve!!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails