Thursday, October 8, 2015

VLV Latte Love


Last week I played along with the Viva la Verve Sketch.  I LOVE when I get to play along because I LOVE sketches and I love creating.  Sketches make it much easier for me when I'm short on time!  I had also been dying to create something with the fabulous Latte Love Digital Freebie Julee made!

I just LOVE the coffee cups she created.  It really puts me in a Fall mood.  :)  I used some papers from my scrap stash.  These papers are from the Apple Cider Collection from Imaginisce.  I also used some of the NEW Fall Fancy Shaker Mix from Verve.  The little metallic leaves are just adorable!

If you're looking for some inspiration to get a card started, head on over to the Viva la Verve Blog!  Tomorrow a new sketch will go up!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this sweet card, Charmaine! That leaf paper is one of my all-time favorite fall patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails