Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Deco Foil Fun with Taylored Expressions & Therm O Web!!



Good Morning!!  This week, the Taylored Expressions Creative Team is teaming up with our friends at Therm O Web !  Today, Jean and I are sharing our projects (I have 3 for you!)  PLUS — we’ve got two amazing prizes up for grabs…read on for all the details!  Details on how to enter can also be found on the Taylored Expressions blog and the Therm O Web blog.

I have three projects to share with you today using the Therm O Web products!  I had so much fun creating, I just couldn't stop!!  This first card uses Deco Foil in Lime and Opal along with the Leafy Vine Cutting Plate from TE!!  


I used the DecoFoil Toner Sheets to die cut the sentiment, butterflies and leaves and then ran them through my laminator with the foil.  

SUPPLIES USED:



My next two projects go together simply because for the second, I used the "left over" piece from the first!  If you notice the dots on the black cardstock of this card, I used the Deco Foil Adhesive Pen to add the dots and then foiled them with black foil.  

I LOVE using the foils with cutting plates that are adhered across a window I've cut in the card.  It gives such a nice touch!

SUPPLIES USED:



This last card uses the left over piece from the previous project.  I put adhesive all over a piece of white cardstock and then used the foil from the previous card to get the "negative" image onto the card.  It ends up looking a little more distressed than the traditional way of foiling, but I like how it turned out!

SUPPLIES USED:



Be sure to come back every day this week for more inspiration and more chances to be entered into our prize drawing! We’ve got TWO prizes up for grabs this week. Our buddies at Therm O Web have got a $50 Gift Certificate to the TE Store to give away, so be sure to visit the Therm O Web Blog each day this week. Our generous friends have given us an amazing Deco Foil Prize Pack7 New Deco Foil Transfer Sheet Colors in: Lilac, Spring Green, Aqua, Champagne, Copper, Pewter and Deep Blue along with our Deco Foil Hello Designer Stencil and one pack of Deco Foil Foam Sheets
CommenttoWinGeneric
How to Enter: Leave a comment ON THE TE BLOG telling us whether you’ve tried using foil on your projects by Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 11:59 pm PSTWe’ll choose one lucky winner at random to win a Deco Foil Prize Pack valued at $50! We’ll announce the winner next week here on the TE Blog.



2 comments:

Julia Sandvoss said...

These are all fantastic!! Thank you so much for creating such beauties with our Deco Foil!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW! These are just STUNNING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails