Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Today we are going to a 1 year old birthday party. I had this card left over from the Sketch Challenge the other day. Since I had to cut the paper for the background, I had these pieces left that worked for another card. The sentiment is by A Muse and I thought it would work perfectly with the Little Lady stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I'm sure the 1 year old won't really care about the card, but I think her mother will really like it. :) This one year old is Arwen's BFF (Best Friend Forever). They were born exactly one week apart, so my friend Melanie and I have always called them BFFs. I can't believe my baby will be 1 on Wednesday! I swear it was just yesterday that I had her. Time sure does fly, and I know I'll be thinking this same thing when the new baby comes in November. Hope you have a great day. Thanks for visiting! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Little Lady stamp set, Papertrey Ink, A Muse sentiment; Paper- Palette O'Prints, Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink- Rose Red, So Saffron, Basic Black; Accessories- Stardust Stickles, hole punch, May Arts ribbon.

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the color combo, that is such a fun stamp set.

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! I still have yet to do that challenge! Great card!

Sherrie said...

time does fly really fast! It really doesn't seem that long ago that mine were babies...now they are embarking on teenagehood! Very cute card for the occasion!

Dottie K. said...

That is the cutest card. I know her mom will love it. Happy early Birthday wishes to your daughter.

Anonymous said...

what a cute card! I love the ribbon down the side! She er her mom will love it! lol. I know what you mean about babies growing up! I can't believe I have a 2.5 yr old! and my baby is one on July 5th! lucky you having another one! I wanted ours 1.5 yrs apart but its not happening this time around :P oh well! it will happen when it happens!

have a great weekend!

(ps. Im thinking about cutting my new paper but I just cant yet! even my DH said he doesnt think i will use it! lol. maybe I will use one sheet of each!)

marja said...

So cute and so beautiful!!!!!
i love this card!!!!

Jami Speidel said...

This card is just adorable! I'm sure Arwen's BFF will love it! ;)

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Oh that's darlin!
~Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails