Saturday, June 30, 2007

Super Sketch Sunday #18

This was for Amy's Super Sketch Sunday challenge from last Sunday. I know, I'm very late! :) I just haven't been able to keep up with the challenges lately. At least I get them done eventually, right? I am really loving my Zoofari set. It is just adorable. The sentiment is by Stampendous. I thought it went well with this image. This ended up being a quick and easy card. I love when that happens!

Yesterday, I finally got my hands on the new Stampin' Up catalog. My copy still hasn't come, but my upline (thank you SO MUCH, Kathy!) sent me a copy. I was able to look through it a couple of times last night. There are some really great sets in there. Now I REALLY need to clear out some of my retiring sets in order to get new ones! :) Thanks for stopping by and Happy Saturday! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Zoofari, sentiment by Stampendous; Paper- DCWVorange, yellow, black, Whisper White; Ink- Palette in Noir; Accessories- Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, stump, Black marker, small oval punch, Making Memories brads, Cuttlebug Bubbles embossing folder, paper piercer;

8 comments:

Kristine said...

Super, super cute!! :) Great layout and the colors are perfect for this little guy! cute, cute set.

Anna said...

This is so sweet. I love the way that you have colored it. Loving your ideas.

Amy said...

Hi Charmaine! This is so much fun! I love the colors you chose, so bright and cheerful. I so totally need to get my Cuttlebug back out and use it, it's starting to get dust on it!

Amy

Julie Masse said...

Cute card - I really like the colors and all the neat elements - never thought to use the ovals like that! Glad 7you found a catty to dream with! :)

Alexandra said...

Charmaine what a cute card! I love the colors! Glad you got your catty fix - aren't the new sets wonderful??!!

Flossie's Follies said...

He is so cute, the layout and colors are great

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute...love the colors!

Angie Z. said...

Love it! Great saying! :)
~Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails