Monday, May 26, 2008

Great Friend


Here is a quick and simple card I made while I had some extra time today. . .imagine that! Extra time? I used the Black Cat from JudiKins. The paper is from the Homespun Collection by Memory Box. The stamp, as well as the gemstone, paper and May Arts ribbon can be found at Stamper's Dream. I just LOVE this cat, don't you?
We're heading to a picnic today and the weather is beautiful! I know Savannah is going to spend the day swimming. Arwen isn't too crazy about the water yet, so I don't anticipate her wanting to swim. Hope you're having a beautiful day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Black Cat (JudiKins), Thoughtful Messages (Hero Arts); Paper- Homespun Collection (Memory Box), white (Georgia-Pacific), Regal Rose (SU); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine); Accessories- ribbon (May Arts), paper piercer, Gemstone (Hero Arts)

15 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

I do love that cat...it reminds me of the early 70s and childhood (yep, I'm THAT old!)

jjcreations said...

Very nice card... I like this cat too. I like the colours you've used too....bright, fun and simple. Joan

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card Charmaine!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!

Janine said...

Ya gotta love that cat!!! Quite a cute face...
Have a great day Charmaine..

Unknown said...

Well how stinkin' cute is that!?! I have all those supplies AND that stamp. So why didn't I ever think of that? LOL! Way too cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Charmaine. I love everything about it!
The movie was great by the way!
Happy Memorial Day! Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Charmaine, I LOVE this!!! The white card base gives it such a clean & crisp feel...and the black really pops against the soft colors!! AND you KNOW what a sucker I am for BLING!!! LOL! Did I mention already that I love this?? :-)

Debbie Olson said...

Fresh and oh-so-fun, Charmaine--love this!

Jules said...

Extra time?? LOL! That cat reminds me a black ceramic cat I had in my room when I was a little girl! :)Julie

~amy~ said...

Way tooo stinkin' cute!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic card Charmaine! I love how you make a simple white card so elegant looking! Sure hope you all enjoyed the day!

Kelley said...

Cute card! I am all about simple lately as time doesn't allow for much else!

Jennifer Buck said...

Very cute! Hope you had a great time on your picnic! Take care! ;)

Jackie said...

Fab card.......I love the simplicity of it :)

Heather said...

Very clean and simple- I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails