Saturday, May 3, 2008

Life

Today I woke up (LATE, uh) to a rainy, dreary day and no energy to do anything. . .especially stamp. Well, I shouldn't say "energy", but motivation. I just couldn't collect my thoughts and be creative, so I started to do my blog reading that I seldom have time to do anymore. I was reading Lauren's post today (the whole thing, Lauren!) and it really pumped me up and gave me this burst of energy and motivation that I so needed! If you're looking for some inspiration today, both in LIFE and in creativity, be sure and read Lauren's post today! It's her 30th Birthday. . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREN!. . .and she not only has her Saturday Sketch, but she goes through what she's learned in 30 years and what she appreciates about those years. Thanks, Lauren, for jump-starting my day and helping me to smell the fresh air and appreciate the moment! This card is totally inspired by you. . .the butterfly punch (that you made me buy LOL), the bright, happy colors, the quote and, of course, the sketch. Enjoy YOUR day! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Full of Life (SU); Paper- white (Georgia-Pacific), Blossoms & Butterflies Stack (DCWV), Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink); Ink- Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink); Accessories- Chocolate Chip marker, paper piercer, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Punches Plus Classy Brass Template (SU), Royal Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), Summer Sunrise satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

18 comments:

Jenn in GA said...

not at all shabby for someone who was lacking inspiration. :-) words are so powerful, aren't they? that amazes me...that you can string words together and they transform into units of energy.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Well your card is full of life!! Love it. :-)

Lori Craig said...

Beautiful! Love the vibrand pop of color! Have a great weekend, sweet friend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty!! Glad you got "in the mood" - it's so pretty! Hope you have a good weekend my friend! :)

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards, nice site!!

Lorie said...

Gorgeous card! I'm so glad you got all creative today! :o)

Alex said...

This is gorgeous - not bad for someone with no motivation - LOL! I love all the butterflies Charmaine, and the colors rock!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! Love the butterfly. I just bought that butterfly punch last week and haven't had a chance to use it yet.

Jennifer Buck said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and wow!...what beautiful butterflies! :)

Janine said...

This is so nice Charmaine... The colors are so beautiful!!

Amy Sheffer said...

This is totally gorgeous!! WOW!

Michelle said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card! Butterflies can make you feel wonderful!

Bethany Paull said...

This is so pretty Charmaine! I just bought that butterfly punch yesterday and can't wait to use it. So darned cute!

Donna Baker said...

fantastic card! love the colors so much

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous card!! I will have to check out her post!

Rose Ann said...

This is sooooo pretty!! I love all of the butterflies (I just got the punch as well). Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fantastic card! Beautiful colors, stamping, paper piercing and ribbon.
Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails