Friday, February 19, 2010

Bellarific Friday

This week I had a chance to play in the Bellarific Friday Challenge! This week's challenge was a color challenge. I just LOVED the colors and was able to put together this card. I used the Bedbugg Huggabugg from Stamping Bella. I created the sentiment using Karen Foster Snap Stamps and a partial sentiment from the Lovey Huggabugg. I colored the little bug in using Copic markers. I also added some sparkle to her using Stardust Stickles. The paper is from the Morning Meadow Paper Pack from SEI.



Thanks for stopping by! SUPPLIES USED: Stamps- Bedbugg Huggabugg, Lovey Huggabugg (Stamping Bella); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Morning Meadow Collection (SEI); Accessories- Labels 9 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), circle punch, paper piercer, white gel pen, twill, Copic markers, Stardust Stickles; Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

So adorable...and I love the soft colors!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great colors!!! Love this image.

Erin Smetak said...

What a sweet card! I love it!!!!

Danni said...

Awww, how precious and sweet!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!! Love the pretty colors! :)

Alex said...

Very cute Charmaine!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Super cute card girl! And look at your 'super cute' new photo!

Bethany Paull said...

This is absolutely precious! This is the first I've seen this darling stamp.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Suppah cute! Love the way you used the colors. :o)

patty.cakes/GA said...

This card is cute, cute, cute--would be great for any age. I don't have it, but think I will put it on my list of next to order.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails