Thursday, February 4, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek - Day 2

Today the Baker's Dozen will be showing you another exciting development at Taylored Expressions - Stamps A la Carte! TE will now be offering you a single serving of sweetness in the same top quality deeply etched pink rubber you love! For February we have 8 irresistible Whimsical Wishes Animals in Love! These were one of the hottest sellers in the TE booth at the Super Show. They are single images you can purchase for only $6.95 each! Plus we have the perfect full size set of sentiments, Animals in Love Sentiments, to coordinate with these images and probably many other stamps you might already have. Currently my favorite sentiment in the bunch is "I'm turtally in love with you!" I just LOVE that. . .and so does my 6 year old. She wanted me to make her a card using that sentiment, and now at random times she'll say to me "I turtally love you, Mom". Sometimes she'll even add "the turtalliest". LOL She cracks me up!

My first project uses the fishbowl image and matching sentiment. I made a little treat by folding some cardstock to fit over a cello bag filled with Goldfish crackers. I stamped the image on the cardstock and then cut out the inside of the bowl. I stamped the image again on white cardstock, colored the fish, cut them out and applied them on top of the bag. The flap of the cardstock cover was embossed using a polka dot embossing folder from QuicKutz. Finally I added some Pacific Point ribbon to match the cardstock.






My second project uses my current favorite sentiment in the set. Aren't these turtles just the cutest? I just LOVE them. Be sure to check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has in store for you today!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow for more peeks using these sets!

17 comments:

Taylor said...

These are so cute, Charmaine! You always do the cutest projects with those goldfish crackers...I think I need to start keeping them in my cupboard to see if I get inspired! :) And the turtle card is turtally cute too! :)

Sankari W. said...

Charmaine!! You sooo rock with the goldfish crackers in the bowl-cut out -cello- card!!! Simply brilliant my friend!! I adore that idea - and yes - you totally inspired me too - but the only problem is that I would just eat all of the goldfish crackers!! And i love that your daughter has been saying all those "turtally" sentiments - too cute! Your card is so turtally awesome - love your coloring and layout - and that gorgeous bow is perfect!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Christi Flores said...

Another goldfish creation!! You come up with the cutest ideas! I love them both!!

Alex said...

These are super adorable Charmaine - I am lovin' the individual stamps, they are all so cute!!! Your turtle card is sooo sweet! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cindy said...

Fish - I need more fish like I need...and I even have some very similar. BUT, I'll have more very soon - thanks to your ability to enable us so well...Love it, and your card too.

Jodi Collins said...

Oh no way! Charmaine! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you did with the fish and goldfish crackers!!! How AWESOME! LOVE the colors and coloring on your turtle card too!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Hey! Love that goldfish idea! The kids probably loved it too! Totally cute girl!
Your turtles are so sweet! Love their blue shells!!

Donna Baker said...

lovin' your TE samples, Charmaine! your goldfish treat is PERFECT with the fish bowl - how CUTE is that?!? LOVE the way you colored your Bakery Business gal in yesterday's card & your turtle card is filled with FUN & fresh colors!

Melissa Sauls said...

Great minds must think alike, right? :) I love the goldfish idea and just had to do it too, lol!! LOVE how you MADE yours though!! Absolutely fantastic projects!

Karen Giron said...

Charmaine, I am totally in love with your goldfish treat bag! That is super cute and so perfect!

rozie640 said...

I just love your gold fishes treat bag. You turtles are too cute too! Excellent work. I also liked reading your tips on Taylor's blog. I do need some organization.

Janine said...

These are great Charmaine!!Love the fishes!!

Unknown said...

These are sooo cute Charlie! Love the fishbowl and those turtles are adorable!! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

This is the cutest box, Charmie! I love the card, too!

Rose Ann said...

I REALLY love how you've cut out your fish bowl to reveal the Goldfish crackers in your treat pouch!! Your turtles are so adorable as well!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE your little fish container Charmaine!! And your card is just darling!!

Karen Motz said...

Sweet Sweet SWEET!!! I love the turtle sentiment too but your goldfish treat bag is super clever and adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails