Sunday, August 8, 2010

CAS Little Things


Today I have a card using the latest Fall To Layout from the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog.  I used my long time favorite Papertrey Ink set, Little Lady.  I stamped the ladybugs in Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet ink.  I added some glitter to the dots on the ladybugs and as a finishing touch, I used my ScorBug to create the "embossed stitching" across the top and bottom of the card. 



Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

such an adorable card!

Lea L. said...

What an adorable card!! Love those cutie ladybugs!! Wonderful job using FTL 102!

♥♥♥Lea

Vicky Hayes said...

Very pretty! I love the 'stitching'.

Debbie Corbari said...

Wow..haven't seen this set in ages! Adorable card Charmaine!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!!

Michellem said...

What a super creative idea pointing the bugs different directions!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails