Friday, August 6, 2010

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!

Today is RELEASE DAY at Taylored Expressions!  Everything you've seen "peeked" the last couple of days is now available!
Today, I have a couple of projects to show you using the Take Note set and coordinating frame die.  For this card, I combined the Take Note set with the Chillax set.  The paper is from the That 70's Project Pantry (The Doodlebug Feeling Groovy Collection). 
For my second project, I went with another idea I had for creating a face with the frame die.  :)  Meet Frankendie!  For his hair, I used the Martha Stewart Grass Border punch.  The die was also used for the "sign" as well as the tabs along the left side of the card. 
I used some googly eyes and some scraps of black cardstock to create the mouth.  Frankendie's hands were created by cutting just the ends off of a diecut piece.  I used the Basic Grey Eerie Collection for my card. 

I put together a sentiment from the Take Note set as kind of a "Halloween Warning" on the sign. 




Included in this release are:

Felt Trios - Taylored Expressions is proud to offer 9" x 6" sheets of wool blend felt in lots of yummy colors. This felt works wonderfully with our dies. We are offering 3 sheets in a trio of colors for just $1.00 (Triple Berry Trio, Fresh Veggie Trio, Winter-fresh Trio and Sundae Topping Trio) and 4 sheets (2 of each color) in our Marshmallow Creme Duo for $1.25. We are also offering the I Want it All Bundle for just $5.25.

Cinch - The TE Store is proud to bring you the Cinch and coordinating accessories for all your binding needs. And everyone who purchases a Cinch Book Binding Tool will receive a FREE Journal Kit* to help get you started with this FUN tool!
 
Exciting, isn't it?  Don't forget to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has created to show you today!
Carolina Buchting
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Jeanie Witmer
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen  as well as
Nancy McKinney
Stacey Schafer

Thanks for stopping by today and HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

11 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

LOL, I am toooootally with you on the note to self card! Love that!!! And your Frankie sign....holy cow is just amazing!! I'm ready to start creating for Halloween too!

Stacey Schafer said...

from sweet to scary in the same posting...way clever you are! Love your creations, Charmaine! they are both darling:)

DG said...

Both projects are so great, love how you incorporated Halloween...the Frankie card is just so adorbale, so creative!!! The sign part of the card is beautiful. looks very Halloweenish!

Jami said...

Frankendie literally made me LOL! I don't even like Halloween, but i want to make one of your Frankie's! That is AWESOME! Too too much!!!

Jami said...

Oh and I love your sweet note to seld card too - I just got all caught up in Frankendie - I'm still laughing!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the note to self...I think I'll take your advice on that one tonight!!! And you are WAY too creative with these dies...OMG...Frankenstein??? I'd love to live in your brain while you create...this is too stinkin' clever!!!!!!

Alex Maldonado said...

YOu are a genius chickie!!! OMG that cute little card with all those hearts is just divine, but your little Frankie card is out of this world!! awesome!!

Karen Giron said...

I must make a note for myself too! Margs!! Yummm! Your little Frankenstein is just adorable - you are so clever!!

Donna Baker said...

Oh my-you totally thought outside of the box and outdid yourself with this release! I adore the frankenstein so much-eeeks!

Carolina said...

Your note to self card is just darlin' but the frankestein creation - just WOW!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! These are ADORABLE Charmaine! You never cease to AMAZE me with your creativity! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the frankenstein card...WOW WOW WOWSA!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails