Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Girl

As you all know, I've recently become addicted to digital scrapbooking.  :)  I especially love using templates!  So, I got a message yesterday from my sweet friend and fellow Verve Diva, Jen Tapler.  She had no idea that I had started digital scrapbooking.  She told me she hosts the Scrappy Sunday Challenges at Papercraft Planet and thought I might like to play along.  Boy, would I!!!  I had no idea these challenges even existed, so imagine my excitement!  Each month there is a set a four templates that you can download (for free) and create your pages!  You can even win prizes for completing all four pages!  This is one of my pages for the August Scrappy Sunday Challenge.  I'll share my other three pages with you throughout the week. 

For this page, I used the July 2009 Collection and Rainbow Sherbet Collection by Crystal Wilkerson.  The pictures were just a day spent in our backyard taking photos of the kids.  

Thanks, Jen, for letting me know about the challenge!  I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Your page is absolutely ADORABLE!!! And thanks for all that info about the Sunday challenges on PCP...I think I may just have to play along and get some photos scrapped!

Jen Tapler said...

EEEK!! LOVE this one! Perfect choice of papers for the photos. And look at those blue eyes!! I'm so happy you decided to play with us!! YAY! OK, off to bug Karen and twist her arm to get her to play! LOL. ;-)

Beate said...

Charmaine, your page looks amazing!!!! You rock at digital scrapbooking!
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails