Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Savannah!

Today is Savannah's birthday.  I know I say this with each child and with each birthday, but where does the time go?  They grow SO fast!  Savannah is 7 today!  I can't believe it's already seven years ago that I had her.  I still remember the night before going into the hospital so clearly.  I was having my first baby, my first surgery and my first hospital stay.  I was so nervous, but trying to stay focused on this beautiful blessing I would soon hold in my arms.  I can't believe that was seven years ago as it seems like just last week.  :) 

Happy Birthday, my sweet, beautiful girl!  You are growing so fast and I wish I could stop it, but I love seeing the beautiful little lady you're becoming!  I love you, Sweet Pea!

This is a digital layout for the September Scrappy Sunday Challenges over at Paper Craft Planet.  I didn't think I was going to be able to play along this month, but here I am on the last day with one more layout left to complete!  I just may do it!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Pam said...

What a cutie pie! If you find that clock to stop, please let me know - I don't want it for my kids anymore...I want it for ME!!!

Karen Motz said...

Talk about sweet!!! That photo is gorgeous and highlighted so beautifully on this layout!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails