Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love Story


I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend!  I know I did. . .I'm just not quite ready to get back into the swing of things yet, but I don't have a choice.  :)  Once I'm up and moving around, though, I'm sure that feeling will go away. 

Today, I have another card to share with you that uses one of the latest Verve releases called Love Story.  I used some paper I found in my scrap bin.  It was from the Luxury Stack by Die Cut With a View.  I used to use this paper all the time!  I stamped the frame in Onyx Black.  The sentiment is stamped in Turquoise Gem VersaMagic and the bird image was stamped in Aquatic Splash.  I cut out the focal piece using the Labels 8 Nestabilities. 

The last thing I did was use one of my Stampin' Up markers with their spritzer.  I haven't used that in a long while.  I thought it gave a neat effect!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great week!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Love Story (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Turquoise Gem, Aquatic Splash (VersaMagic); Paper- Luxury Stack (DCWV);  Accessories- ribbon (PTI), Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), white gel pen, spritzer;  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"

7 comments:

Beate said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Charmaine!
Did I mention that I had a blast hanging out with you yesterday? Big cyber hugs!!!

Danni said...

So beautiful!

loretta said...

Beautiful card indeed, It reminds me of the love I have for my own dear husband of nearly 10 years, I am so thankful every day for him.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Charmaine!!

Linda Beeson said...

I am so in love with that frame! It looks wonderful on your card.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is so soft and pretty Charmaine! Love your sewed frame!

Unknown said...

beautiful card!! Love the spritzing - haven't done that in forever!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails