Sunday, September 12, 2010

Legend



Today I have a card to share with you that I made using a spectrum pad.  I used the Kaleidacolor Flannel pad along with the Bouncing Brayer Technique to create the background on this card.  Then I stamped the background stamp and sentiment with the spectrum pad as well.  The figures were stamped in Tuxedo Black.  The stamp set is You're My Hero from Taylored Expressions. 
I added some brads, ribbon and some paper piercing for finishing touches.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your weekend was a good one!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- You're My Hero (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black, Kaleidacolor Flannel (Tsukineko); Paper- Choice Snow White (TE), True Black (PTI);  Accessories- brayer, brads (Making Memories), paper piercer, ribbon (TE);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

6 comments:

Jami said...

That is SO COOL Charmaine! I've been wanting to try that technique out. I have almost every K-pad ever made! LOL!

Broni said...

I love this card, Charmaine! It's so retro and fabulous!!!

SmilynStef said...

What a cool technique ... this card rocks for sure.

Taylor said...

This is amazing Charmaine!! I can't think of a better backdrop for those images!! Love it!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh my word ... you've brought new life to that ?"ipod"? commercial!! Delightful indeed!

`Bev

wendyp said...

oh WOW! That is such a cool background technique and perfect with these images! Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails