Friday, September 3, 2010

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!


Today is RELEASE DAY at Taylored Expressions and you are now able to purchase everything the Baker's Dozen has been showing you in the last few days! 

Today I have another project for you using the Fright Night Favors set as well as the Test Tubes!  The paper and embellishments are from the Fright Night Project Pantry.  How about a Halloween Hot Cocoa set? 
I filled one test tube (Witch's Brew) with a package of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate and I filled the other test tube (Terror Tablets) with mini marshmallows!   I added some spooky green filler to the mug along with some "spider confetti" and a spoon.  The spoon is just a plastic one from IKEA, but I thought the handle looked kind of like a bone and a little spooky. . .don't you think?  LOL  All of the tags were cut out using the Favor Frame die

The tag of the mug says "Spooky  Eat at your own risk". 


Here's the hot cocoa tube:

And here's the marshmallow tube:

There are some Birthday Sales happening in celebration of Taylored Expressions' 2 years!

--- Purchase ANY 4 full-size stamp sets and receive a free Binder Box
--- Purchase ANY 8 A la Carte stamps and receive a free set of Stamp Storage Panels
--- 4 orders will be selected at random (one each day from Friday - Monday) to win a $25 TE gift certificate.
--- The first 20 customers to order the Fright Night Project Pantry will receive a free set of orange glittered chipboard letters. Here they are in the store: http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/item.php?item_id=1736.

These specials will be offered from Friday, September 3rd through Monday, September 6th.

As always, you don't want to miss what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today as well as our Special Guest!

Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Danielle Lounds
Regina Mangum
Tori Wild
Taylor Van Bruggen
Nancy McKinney
Jami Sibley and
Barbara Anders

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SHOPPING!!

11 comments:

Jami said...

LOVE the cocoa set idea! So cute! And yes I thought that spoon was a plastic bone!

Norma said...

I love this project!! Great for a teacher Halloween treat!! I will just have to borrow you idea:)Thanks for sharing.
pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

This is SUPER CUTE, Charmaine! Love that idea and can't wait to sip hot cocoa on Halloween!

Natalie said...

Fun projects! A little spooky, too!!

Jodi Collins said...

I just LOVE this Charmaine! What a great gift this makes!

Unknown said...

Charmaine, I LOVE IT-- the hot cocoa idea is fabulous and we have those Ikea spoons-- that's what I have all my kids use and they always think it's a bone, so that's hilarious that you used it like that! I love this for a Teacher Idea too!

Regina Mangum said...

What a perfectly spooky and scrumptious and what a clever way to use those tubes! Love it! XOXO

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome idea! I love the "bone" spoon!

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing project, Charmaine!

Beate said...

Hi Charmaine,
that is soooo awesome! Love your idea.
Two more days! I am so excited. I just CAN'T wait.
Hugs, grins and happy dance!

Karen Motz said...

What a FUN Halloween hot cocoa set! I love the idea of marshmallows in the test tube!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails