Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Halloween



Another set that was just released at Verve is Happy Fall, a set of five sentiments that cover Fall occasions.  I paired the Happy Halloween sentiment with my Haunted House Cuttlebug folder.  One of my favorite uses for my Cuttlebug folders (or any other type of embossing folder) is to use them with sets that are only sentiments.  It's great because it shows off the embossing, which I LOVE, but it also leaves the sentiment as the focal point.  I don't use this Cuttlebug folder very often because it takes up the whole card front, so having just a sentiment that works with it is perfect!

It's going to be a beautiful day here today. . .almost like Summer weather.  I'm loving it!  :)  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're having a beautiful day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails