Thursday, October 7, 2010

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!

Please scroll down if you're looking for my VERVE Spotlight!
It's RELEASE DAY at Taylored Expressions!  You can now purchase all of the exciting new products we've been showing you this week! 

To refresh your memory on what all we showed you, each of the Baker's Dozen will be showing you projects using the different new products, so be sure to hop around to jog your memory!  :)  Today, I have a Christmas Planner to show you using the Take Note - Holidays set and Keeping Tabs along with their coordinating dies, Take Note Die 2 and Keeping Tabs Die




I used the Snow Day Project Pantry to create my organizer.  I created the whole book using some cardboard, cardstock and my Cinch!  Adding the tabs divided the organizer into sections so I can keep track of everything Christmas all in one book. 




Hopefully you've been inspired!  Hop around to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Shopping!

Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
Taylor Van Bruggen
Jami Sibley
Nancy McKinney
Barbara Anders

10 comments:

Jami said...

Love how bright and happy and fun your organzier is! And that sentiment is so perfect for the front!

Sankari W. said...

Adorable notebook Charmaine!!! LOVE LOVE that sweet Cinchy notebook! So bright and beautiful and cheery and lovely in every single perfect way!!! Big hugs!
S. :)

Karen Giron said...

Loving this organizer!! The circle punch over the die frame is amazing and I love all the bright colors for the planner - super cute!!

Laura.K said...

Such a funny and colorful notebook. I would love to have one like this. A perfect present actually. Thanks for this idea.

Regina Mangum said...

This is so cute, Charmaine! I love the little details on the notebook. Super adorable! XOXO

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO super cute Charmaine! LOVE the papers and all the fun tabs on this!

Karen Motz said...

Wow this is so colorful and FUN!!

Melissa said...

These are so fun!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

This is SO bright and colorful Charmaine!! I love it!!

Donna Baker said...

What a sweet planner! I love all the ribbon accents!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails