Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek - Day 2



Are you ready for another day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions?  Today, we have two new sets to show you and two fabulous Project Pantry Kits. . .and even some new dies!! 
The first project I have to share with you is a card using the Sparkle & Cheer set along with the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry.  This is the newest in the Whimsical Wishes line.  If you LOVE silhouette images like I do, you will LOVE the Sparkle & Cheer set!  It's a beautiful set and perfect for your collection if most of the holiday stamps you have are "cute".  I am always drawn to "cute" holiday stamps, so to add this set that looks more "regal" to my collection really rounds it out!    I die cut the focal image with Plain Oval Nestabilities and the matte with Labels 10 Nestabilities.  I added some red pearls from the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry as well as a tree stick pin (also from the Tinsel &Twig Project Pantry) to the ribbon.  As an added bonus, everyone who purchases the Project Pantry Kits will be able to download step by step instruction/inspiration sheets for creating this project and projects from the rest of the Baker's Dozen!


 The second project I have to share with you would make a GREAT gift for the holidays.  I don't know about you, but even though I do send out cards on a fairly regular basis, I still have a TON left in my stash.  What I like to do is package them up into all-occasion gift sets.  I do this for birthdays during the year, but Christmas is a great time to do this too!  And who wouldn't love a set of all-occasion cards packaged in a festive box? 

I used the Perfect Package Card Box and decorated it with papers from the Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry

 These boxes are great to package up those little extra gifts that are nice to keep on hand.  Simply decorate the outside and fill the box!  Easy peasy! 



I hope you've been inspired today!  All of these new products we're showing you will be available for purchase on Thursday, October 7th at 8am PST!  Don't forget to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has cooked up for you!

Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
Taylor Van Bruggen
Nancy McKinney

Thanks for stopping by and please stop back again tomorrow for yet MORE TE goodness!  Have a great day!

9 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE these Charmaine! The nestie you used on your card is PERFECT with these stamps and the pearls add such an elegant touch! LOVE the layout with the different pattern in the corner too!

Danni said...

Gorgeous creations!!

Unknown said...

These are fabulous Charmaine-- I love how you flipped the nestie sideways and added the pearls!!

Regina Mangum said...

SO lovely. These are both so soft and pretty and the sponging is perfect!

Taylor said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Charmaine! I love your simple card and the stunning box for storage too!

Karen Giron said...

I love the overlapped sentiment - it's so elegant and the pearls are perfection!

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE the design of your card!!! The oval with the ribbon on the diagonal...SO interesting!!!!!!

Danielle L. said...

Ohhh... what a fabulous card and matching box! Love the layout on the card!

Melissa Sauls said...

Hmmm...great minds think alike I'm thinking! We were TOTALLY on the same wavelength and almost created identical cards!! :) Gorgeous embellished box too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails