Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek - Day 3



Another day of sneak peeks before the BIG release TOMORROW!  Everything you've been seeing this week will be available for purchase tomorrow, October 7th at 8am Pacific


Today I have a project to share with you that uses the Take Note: Holiday set and the Keeping Tabs set.  If you remember, the original version of Take Note has coordinating dies.  Well, those same dies fit the holiday version of this set!  Pretty cool, huh? 


For today, I've created a list for Santa!  I used these Santa Lists (that will be available for download) to create a four page notepad for Santa.  Just so he can keep everything straight, each of the kids have their own "tab" attached to their page of the notepad. :)  As you can see on the first page, Savannah wrote her list for Santa.  I wrote Arwen, Isaac and Isabelle's lists.  :)  Now, all Santa has to do is flip to each kid's page to see what they'd like!  If you'll notice, it's all written in pencil since these lists seem to change from day to day!  LOL

The tabs were created using the Keeping Tabs set and Keeping Tabs Die

 The title of the notepad was stamped using the different sentiments in the Take Note: Holiday set.  I just added the handwritten "for" to bring it all together.




Each page of the adorable Santa List has a little Santa in the corner that you can color!  I printed my lists onto cardstock and them colored Santa with Copic markers.
Here's a side view of the tabs with each of the kid's names.  I just added a "header" to the notepad to keep all the pages together and add the die cut title. 
 





Make sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to show you today!  I can't wait to see all of their holiday organizational projects with these sets!

Danielle Lounds
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Tori Wild
Taylor Van Bruggen
Nancy McKinney
Jami Sibley

Thanks for stopping by!  Stop back tomorrow when all of these sets go LIVE!  Have a great day!

11 comments:

Donna Baker said...

That's totally cute-had to chuckle about why you wrote in pencil-I can relate because my wish list changes too even at my age!

Karen Giron said...

I love how you get your kids involved with your projects, this is darling! And Savannah is so polite with her 'please' - sooo cute!

Jodi Collins said...

I absolutely LOVE this Charmaine! A totally adorable idea and perfect execution!!

Jami said...

oh my goodness what a cute and clever idea! Lots of people are going to want to make these!

Taylor said...

OK... is that not the cutest thing ever! Now I want a birthday party barbie too! :)

Nancy said...

What a fantastic idea, Charmaine! Jami's right...there are going to be a lot of these.

Karen Motz said...

Wow! What a clever idea to make an organizer for the lids wish list!!!

Regina Mangum said...

This is SO CUTE! What a wonderful idea. I love what they asked for, best. XOXO

Danielle L. said...

Oh what a fabulous idea Charmaine! I should make one of these for my niece and nephew. I'm sure their parents will appreciate it! :)

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my goodness this is stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love how you had them write their lists and the sweet things they wrote. Pure genius! I'm gonna have to do the same with the kiddos. :)

Sankari W. said...

Awwww Sooooo sweet!!! I simply adore the penciled in Santa Lists and how sweet is it that Savannah wrote that she wants a "pretty dressed" and that she wrote "please" too!!! how sweet is that?! Aww Simply precious Charmaine!!!
hugs,
Sankari :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails