Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fairy Bookmark

My oldest daughter Savannah LOVES to read!  She's 7 and it's unbelievable to me how much she'd reads.  Sometimes she even chooses sitting and reading over playing or swimming.  She just loves bookmarks, so I make her quite a few.  She really likes this kind that "hugs" the page.  Sometimes I put magnets inside so it has less chance of slipping out of the book, but she likes them either way. 

I used the Tooth Fairy Fun set from Our Craft Lounge to create this bookmark.  I colored her with Copic markers and added some Diamond Stickles to her wings.  I didn't add a sentiment since it was going to be a bookmark.  The patterned paper is from the Valentine Collection from We R Memory Keepers. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a GREAT day!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails