Thursday, July 21, 2011

To the Newlyweds

Today I have a card that uses the latest color combo from Summer Card Camp.  I used that and a sketch that Kristina provided to create this card.  The stamp set I used was Birds of a Feather from Taylored Expressions along with the coordinating die set, Birds and Branch Dies.  I also used the Heart Border Die to create the background. 

I stamped the bird cage, cut out the inside of the heart in the image and added the green paper behind the bird cage.  The birds were die cut and then adhered with foam tape onto the bird cage.  As a finishing touches, I tied some Baker's Twine from the top of the card to the bird cage. 

I think this makes a great card for a summer wedding with the nice, bright colors!  Thanks for stopping by today!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails