Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love You Always

Today I have a bright and happy card using the Birds of a Feather set from Taylored Expressions.  I started by stamping the Clouds Background in Summer Sky onto white cardstock.  Then I stamped the birdcage, cut it out and inked up part of the Clouds Background stamp again and put the birdcage onto the background to stamp the background that would be "seen" through the birdcage.  I adhered the birdcage with foam tape making sure to line up the cloud that I stamped on the birdcage with the cloud in the background.

I stamped and die cut the branch using the Birds and Branch Die Set and die cut the bird out of patterned paper from the Summer Days Collection from Echo Park.  The background paper is also from the Summer Days Collection.  I "tied" the birdcage to the branch with some Baker's Twine and added some stitching and Tiny Twinkles to the card as well.

Thanks for visiting today!  Have a wonderful day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Birds of a Feather, Clouds Background (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Summer Sky, Rose Bud (Memento), Onyx Black (Versafine);  Paper- Summer Days Collection (Echo Park); Accessories- Tiny Twinkles, Birds and Branch Dies, Baker's Twine (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails