Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Love Is In the Air

Have you been able to play along in the lastest Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge?  Why don't you play along?  This sketch was a little tough for me, but my card is based on the sketch.  Usually my cards turn out pretty literal as far as the sketch is concerned, but this time not so much. 

I used the In the Clouds set from Taylored Expressions.  For the sentiment behind the plane, I used the Love Everywhere set.  The patterned paper is the Valentine Collection from We R Memory Keepers.  I cut apart the little love notes to create the "banner".  The background of the card is embossed using the Clouds Impression Plate and the clouds at the bottom of the card were created with the Clouds Border Die

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you're having a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- In the Clouds, Love Everywhere (Taylored Expressions); Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Valentine Collection (We R Memory Keepers), Bazzill; Accessories- twine, Cloud Border Die, Clouds Impression Plate (TE), Copic markers;  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails