Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mojo Christmas Darling


I was able to play along with the latest Mojo Monday Sketch and I love it when that happens!  :)  I used the new Merry & Bright set from Verve along with some papers from the All Is Bright Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of neutral patterned paper from the collection and die cut it with the Plain Circle Nestabilities.  I used one of the flowers from the Joyous Noel set to create the little "holly" bit.  I stamped the flower in dark green ink onto green cardstock, cut it out and then in half and layered the petals.  Adhesive pearls made perfect "berries". 

If you're looking for a sketch, come play along with this week's Mojo Monday!  They're always great sketches and a lot of fun!  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Merry & Bright, Joyous Noel (Verve Stamps); Ink- Onyx Black (Versafine), Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado(PTI);  Paper- All Is Bright Collection (My Mind's Eye), True Black, Ripe Avocado (PTI); Accessories- Plain Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), scallop border punch (SU), adhesive pearls (Want2Scrap);  Finished card measures 4.25"x5.5"




1 comment:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Great card Charmaine!! I love the soft palette and very feminine feel~ beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails