Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mojo You Made Me Smile

Pin It

We are having an "early Christmas" this weekend for my husband's side of the family, so I've been busy preparing for that. . .but, I had a little time this afternoon and decided to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  You have a choice of either round or square.  I stuck with the square because it just seemed simpler for me today.  :) 

I used the Thankful Blossoms set from Verve for my card along with papers from the Lost & Found 3 Oliver Collection from My Mind's Eye.  I colored the little flower with Copic markers and added an adhesive pearl to the center.  A little stitching on the card was the finishing touch!  If you love sketches like I do, come play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch!  You'll be glad you did!  ;)

Have a great day!



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Charmaine! I just love this set and haven't used it in a while. Need to pull it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails