Monday, November 19, 2012

You Make Me Smile


Today I have a card for you using a cute, cute set that was just released at Taylored Expressions.  It's called Welcome Gnome.  If you love the whole "gnome thing", you'll LOVE this adorable set.  I know I always loved the Roaming Gnome commercials!  LOL 

I used papers from the latest Key Ingredients Subscription which features Grandma's Lima Bean Soup from Jillibean Soup.  I die cut a piece of Buttercream cardstock with the Label Stacklets 2 Dies and stamped the sentiment on the panel.  I stamped the little gnome on another piece of cardstock, colored her with Copic markers and cut her out.  I stamped the flowers, colored them and then die cut a partial piece of green cardstock to create grass for the "scene".  Once the grass was in place, I adhered the gnome to the panel with foam tape.  I die cut a piece of red cardstock with the new Lace Chain Border Die and added it along the bottom of the card.  I finished the card with some ribbon from the kit. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful week!  SUPPLIES USED:  Stamps- Welcome Gnome (Taylored Expressions), Ink- Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Paper- Grandma's Lima Bean Soup (Jillibean Soup); Accessories- Label Stacklets 2, Lace Chain Border Die (Taylored Expressions), Copic markers, ribbon from Key Ingredients Subscription (Taylored Expressions);  Finished card measures 5.5"x4.25"





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails