Thursday, November 8, 2012

Taylored Expressions November Release Day



All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department.
AND
Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page to find out how you can get the Crafty Expressions stamp set for FREE! 

Welcome back for Release Day!  Today I am featuring the Garden Shed stamp set.  Garden Shed is our 12th and final set in the year-long Adorable Abodes series concepted by Jami.  It was illustrated by Doug Applegate for the Apple Doodle Ink line. 


This adorable abode reminds me of my mom.  She loves the look of stone cottages with leafy vines growing up the side.  I had to color it a "peaches-n-cream" just for her.  ;)  After I stamped and colored the image with Copic markers, I die cut it using the Labels Stacklets 2 Dies.  The sentiment was also stamped on a piece die cut with the Labels Stacklets 2 Dies.  You can't see it very well in the picture, but I used the Lace Chain Border Die on the bottom of the polka dot paper.  (the papers are from The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Collection from My Mind's Eye)  On the back of the card, I used Signature Style. 

Please visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen to see what they've created using the newly released products!  Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SHOPPING!!


  • Jami Sibley (DT Coordinator)
  • Jen Shults
  • Jodi Collins
  • Karen Giron
  • Kerri Michaud (Guest Designer)
  • Melody Rupple
  • Regina Mangum
  • Sankari Wegman
  • Shannon White
  • Shelly Mercado
  • Stephanie Kraft
  • Taylor VanBruggen
  • Wanda Guess
  • Nancy McKinney (Illustrator)




  • 3 comments:

    Jami said...

    Your shed is so dreamy looking!

    Kerri said...

    This is so pretty, Charmaine! Your mom is going to love it!

    Jen Shults said...

    This is so pretty Charmaine! I love the way you stamped the path on the sentiment panel... that's a wonderful idea!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails