Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy 4th of July


I know it's not 4th of July yet, but being that it is Memorial Day weekend, I'm in a very red, white and blue mood!  :)  The card I made uses some paper from the Summer Nights 6x6 Paper Pack from Taylored Expressions.  I also used the Star Border which goes along with the patriotic theme.   I die cut the Star Border out of Blue Corn cardstock and then die cut another out of paper that I covered with silver glitter.  I insert the silver glitter stars into the blue border.

The stamped are from the Rocket's Red Glare Stamp & Die Combo.  I added some sequins from the Summer Night Sequins to create the trail of the rocket.   The last touch I added to the card was the stars in the upper left corner.  I created those out of the glittered cardstock I made using the Star Stacklets.

I hope you've been inspired today!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Red, White and Blue weekend!!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails