Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks: Little Bits Neckties, Punny Man and My Favorite Dad

 

Welcome back for Day 2 of sneak peeks!  I hope you're liking what you're seeing so far!  I have two more projects to share with you today.  The first uses the NEW Little Bits - Neckties and the NEW set Punny Man.

Little Bits - Neckties has three different ties in the die set.  For my card, I die cut them out of 3 different papers, Blue Corn, Earl Grey and Summer Nights 6x6 Paper Pack.  For the tag on the card, I used the NEW Build a Tag 4.  I just LOVE the stitching around the outside of the largest piece of the tag.  The sentiments are from the NEW Punny Man set, which has exactly that. . .punny sentiments!  :)  The last new product on this card is the Corrugated Embossing Folder that I used for the background.  I love the texture it gives!

The second project I have uses the NEW My Favorite Dad set.  My Favorite Dad has great sentiments for Father's Day. . .or for when you just want to tell your dad how wonderful he is!  I paired this sentiment with another one of the new Little Bits dies, Little Bits - Mug.

I die cut the mug out of vellum and then colored the back side with a Copic marker.  The background of this card was created using the NEW Argyle Cutting Plate.  I love this new cutting plate.  I can't wait to try some other "looks" for this cutting plate with changing the colors that show through!



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways!  Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends!  If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head on over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!


SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails