Thursday, May 7, 2015

Taylored Expressions RELEASE DAY!!!!


Today's the day!  All of the new products that we've been sharing with you this week are NOW AVAILABLE in the TE Store!!  I have one more project to share with you.  It uses the NEW Patriotic Treat Toppers.

The Patriotic Treat Toppers are fun, festive dies that are great for cards or festive cupcakes!!  I used mine on a card.  I started by embossing the Red Pepper cardstock with the NEW Brick Embossing Folder.  Next I sponged some white ink on it to bring out the look of the brick a little more.  The treat toppers were all paper pieced. . .I die cut them out of multiple colored cardstocks and pieced them together to make one multicolored topper.  The sentiment is from the NEW Of Thee I Sing set.

Thank you for stopping by all week!  I hope you've enjoyed this month's release!  Have a wonderful day and HAPPY SHOPPING!!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just fabulous, Charmaine! Love these treat toppers over the brick wall!

Joan Ervin said...

I love your brick wall, Charmaine, and how you used those cute dies...this is such a fun July 4th design!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails