Monday, May 4, 2015

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks: Of Thee I Sing and Starry Night Cutting Plate



Welcome to Day 1 of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions!  We have a lot of new and exciting products to share with you over the next few days!  I hope you'll visit daily to see what's new!!  I have two projects to share today.  The first uses the NEW Of Thee I Sing set.

Of Thee I Sing is a patriotic set with sentiments from patriotic songs as well as a "thank you for your service" as used on my card.  I have also used the NEW Summer Nights 6x6 Paper Pack as well as the Summer Nights Matched Kit, which includes new cardstock colors Blue Corn and Red Pepper.  The other new product on this card is the Little Bits - Flag.  The Little Bits - Flag is the perfect little addition to any patriotic project!

The second project I have for today uses the NEW Starry Night Cutting Plate.  I just LOVE this cutting plate!  :)  In order to get the stars red and blue, I cut up and adhered little pieces of Red Pepper and Blue Corn cardstock to the backside of the white cardstock.  It was a lot of cutting, but I love the final result.

The sentiment is also from the Of Thee I Sing set.  The musical notes and staff are also a stamp included in the Of Thee I Sing set.  I stamped those in a light gray ink.  The Little Bits - Flag, again is the perfect little addition to this card as well as the NEW Summer Nights Matched Sequins!




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways!  Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends!  If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head on over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

SUPPLIES USED:


   

   
   





1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow! You did an outstanding job on these cards, esp. the falling stars! Thank yoU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails